We are interested in manuscripts that are accessible to a wide range of progressive and radical political activists, while also being useful to an academic audience.
Our main interest is non-fiction, and we do not consider unsolicited fiction submissions. In order to get a sense of the kinds of works we usually publish, please browse our catalog.
If your project falls within the guidelines of the work we publish, please send a query letter including the following:
- a cover letter explaining your proposed topic and its relevance to our audience
- a page or two that provides an overview of the book’s main themes
- a list of contents, with a short paragraph on each chapter
- some background on the author, or contributors
- a paragraph on what you perceive as the main markets for the book
- a brief annotated list of the existing literature on the topic and the political work your book would perform
- a timeline for completion of the manuscript
- any publishing credits or activist or academic experience in the field.
If we find that your project fits within our current editorial priorities, we will contact you within three months of your submission.
Please submit your proposal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also note that we consider only digital submissions, to the email addresses stated. We will not consider paper submissions.